Friday, April 10, 2015

down with a sickness

Friday, April 10, 2015
It's 10:43 AM, my body still feels the aches and pains of the last 3 days of graveyard, and I am officially sick. I had myself checked yesterday in Tokyo Healthlink Inc., and Dr. John Tapac, gave me the two days off, to recover from Upper Respiratory Tract Infection or known as URTI. 

Dr. Tapac's Orders from Tokyo Healthlink Inc.
I was thinking I had the Dengue fever just basing it on how humid it was for the past few days, and the mosquitoes and bugs in my room are very much alive - plus I had the chills, and felt so weak - but alas with blood test which the intern made me a human dartboard, came out negative and all it was just a bacterial infection that lead me to bad coughs, colds and spewing out phlegm that looks like The Hulk's saliva.

I was given several medicines to take, more of which just to help me get though the day and make me really feel better -  and I do hope it does. I have so many obligations to attend to, over the weekend before another march for reality which I shudder much when I think of it. 

Thank you Chronos  for winding my watch
I am ever thankful to Chronos, at the Alabang Town Center for helping winding my watch yesterday while waiting for my blood results, all I can be is grateful and finally the date is all correct, and I have a new battery to keep my time piece going and going - all I have to do is get my watch cleaned and I look like a rich dude that's ready to get his hand cut off by snatchers, *knock on wood*, hope and dear not.

Today I shall really need the rest, and I shouldn't stay up late too much or even stress myself, come to think of it, I should be pampered much. Maybe I should download some movies over some torrent site, just to chill - for now I have been craving burgers, and missing out on the In-N-Out one time affair. Sigh! Why am I even tuned into the Food Network? TV you are not helping.

I should start working on the details of my shoot this coming May - and thankfully I have two of which my inked friends agreed to be my models and waiting for my make-up artist that's in 50-50 still deciding to help me out. May Inked - it's project name. I really should put an end on doing X-deals but then I am doing this for the love of doing photos, it's what keeps me sane, as much of my writing.

Tomorrow I am invited by Kathy Kenny Ngo of Life is Kulayful to Pott's Point Cafe Grand Opening and Food Tasting Event, at the 2nd Floor, South Veranda, Entertainment Mall, at SM Mall of Asia, - I am doing this to exercise my taste buds, my palette and passion for good food - and simply doing a food review, looking forward to it as much attending the Ozine Fest, which is to be held on April 24-26 at the Megatrade hall at SM Megamall.

It's going to be a busy April for me, but foremost I need to get well.

No comments:

The Asylum Photography © 2014